39,00 € inkl. MwSt.
What does Wonderbalm do?
Cupuacubutter nourishes, locks in moisturize and has an anti-inflammatory effect
Beeswax protects the skin barrier and helps skin retain moisture
Gromwell root extract has a strong antibacterial effect
Lavender oil soothes and acts antibacterial at the same time
How to apply it:
As a cleanser and gentle exfoliator: massage a small amount of balm onto uncleansed, dry skin to remove make-up, dirt and dead skin cells. Dip a muslin cloth or flannel into very warm water and remove the balm gently.
As nourishing moisturizer: after cleansing, massage Wonderbalm onto clean, damp skin to calm it down and seal the moisture in the skin.
As a soothing face mask: Apply to cleansed skin. Cover with moist, warm Cleansing Cloth for ten to fifteen minutes, then remove excess Wonderbalm with the cloth.
Wonderbalm replaces 10 other products in your bathroom! Use it as:
- Regenerating Lip and Eye Care
- Natural highlighter on the cheeks, under the brows and on the upper lip
- Tames and cares for the eyebrows
- Hand and nail balm: massage a small amount into the hand and cuticles
- Treatment for skin in need of special care: Massage the balm into all rough skin areas, such as elbows, heels and knees.
- Completely natural all-round care for pregnant women and babies
- Intensive moisturizer: Mix the Wonderbalm with a little Floral Essence in the palm of your hand to form a light emulsion
- Creamy Foundation: Mix the Wonderbalm with some mineral powder in your skin tone to a light covering foundation
- Tinted Lip Balm and fresh blush: mix the Wonderbalm with a matt, highly pigmented lipstick to create a natural, softly tinted blush and lip tint
- Lip peeling: mix a pea-sized amount of Wonderbalm with some sugar to make a gentle lip peeling scrub
All ingredients come from certified organic or wild crafted sources. The oils and butters have been cold-pressed to preserve their healing properties.
Our Cupucubutter comes from a cooperative in the Amazon in Brazil. The indigenous families there grow their products in permaculture instead of clearing the rainforest for logging. This way the rainforest is protected and the farmers are able to earn a sustainable income. With every Wonderbalm, you choose to support the Amazon rainforest and its inhabitants.
Jojoba oil / Cupuacu butter / Olive oil / Beeswax / Wild rose oil / Stone seed root extract / Lavender oil
Please store below 30°C. At very high temperatures the balm can become softer. Simply place in the refrigerator for hardening. The consistency of the balm has no effect on the effect.