Cleansing Clay clarifies, soothes and cleanses the skin deep into the pores.
- Pink clay cleanses and refines the complexion
- apple seed extract and hibiscus powder provide a host of antioxidants and gently exfoliates with a very mild, botanical AHA acid for a fresh, clear, rosy complexion.
- Papaya extract dissolves dead skin cells and has a firming effect
- Aloe Vera moisturizes and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Willow Bark extract has an anti-inflammatory effect, exfoliates and refines the pores.
How to use Cleansing Clay:
As a cleanser and gentle exfoliator: Pour about a teaspoon of Cleansing Clay into the palm of your hand, add a little water and use your finger to stir it into a smooth paste. Apply to your face and gently rub away all make-up, sebum and impurities. Then rinse with plenty of lukewarm water. Follow with Floral Essence and Everything Oil, Wonderbalm or Master Elixir, depending on your skin’s current needs.
As a mask: Mix one teaspoon of Cleansing Clay with Floral Essence, a hydrosol or tap water to form a smooth paste. Apply it to the cleansed face and remove it with the Cleansing Cloth and plenty of lukewarm water before it begins to dry.
Personalize the Cleansing Clay Mask for all your skin needs:
For oily and acne-prone skin: mix Cleansing Clay with water or Floral Essence as described above and add one or two drops of lavender oil to enhance the antibacterial effect
For dry, sallow and sensitive skin: mix Cleansing Clay with some Floral Essence or water to form a smooth paste, add one teaspoon of full-fat yoghurt and one teaspoon of organic honey to the mixture. The mild AHA acids from honey and the lactic acid in yoghurt gently slough away dead skin cells and leave your skin rosy and moisturized.