24,00 € inkl. MwSt.
Gua Sha is a massage technique from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), where it has been used for thousands of years. Our Gua Sha Tool made of rose quartz can be used alone for facial massage and lymphatic drainage, or for massaging in the Master Elixir, so that the powerful herbal ingredients can be better absorbed by the skin.
The advantages of facial massage with Gua Sha:
– improves the lymph flow and thus reduces swelling. The face appears firmer and the contours more defined
– stimulates the blood circulation of the skin, thus the cells are better supplied with oxygen, the complexion can shine again
– the elasticity of the skin is improved
- Apply oil to the cleansed face, ideally Master Elixir. Never work on dry skin.
- Apply gentle pressure, do not pull the skin. Always work from the middle of the face outwards.
- With the longer, inwardly curved side of the stone, move along the jaw line and stroke down towards the neck
- Now follow the contours of the cheeks, stroke from the nose to the ears
- Drive with the ‘pointed’ end along the orbital bone (under the eyes), up to the temples
- With the ‘wavy’ upper side, stroke along the forehead several times, first horizontally, then from the middle of the eyebrows upwards to the hairline.
- Frown lines between the eyebrows can be worked on with a little more pressure with the ‘pointed’ end, imagine you’re using an eraser on them
Then clean the Gua Sha Tool with plenty of warm water and pat dry.
The stone is about 6cm long and maximum 4cm wide. Each piece is handmade.